Some advice I gave to a friend that I thought would be nice to share with all of you…
“You’re holding on to the past and letting it control you. The past, both good and bad, is in the past, so leave it there. There’s nothing you can do to change it. If what you left there is meant to be yours, it will return to you. But waiting for that unknown is useless and will only cause you pain. Look at what you have today. It’s true what they say: “The present is a gift.” Be grateful for the pain because it will make you stronger. Be ambitious towards growth and making change towards something better. And recognize that you are surround by blessings, and you must embrace the blessings and new opportunities and adventures in order to truly live and keep moving forward. Allah has not created you to stand still. He has created you to keep looking and moving forward. I know this is easier said than done, but it is not impossible. So, continue to be strong in faith and mind, and go after a better future, not after a bruised and fading past.”
– Nadir Keval
Sometimes when i get hurt. i also get angry, feeling like want to be alone, be isolate, be quiet
but at the same time there are people around me who worried about me . that love me and want to see me smile
well, I have comrades, Teacher, Brothers and sisters, Father, Mother and the most important is Allah S.W.T 🙂 (our GOD)
so in the end i think life musn’t be alone and quiet because love doesn’t come once.
sometimes getting hurt teach me something precious, i learn so many experience, so many truth and lies hahaha
and if there is anyone out there who said I HATE YOU !! i will answer it like Really? HATE ME? HAHAHAHAHAHA okay I HATE ME TOO. hell no ! I’m just kidding lol
I love myself, it’s not even my business, still i will not see you as my enemy 😀
I’ll Respect people who respect me, will love them even more 🙂
Remember the day we met? do you remember although just a little? or am i the one who have been forgotten?
You were wearing that beautiful dress and with that, a smile that I’ll never forget. I was not even sure if you were the one. Good thing I remembered that smile, when I saw you for the very first time. It was almost an hour of waiting, for you to arrive. I ask myself is she still coming?… While I was waiting for you, I looked back during those times when we used to talk all night and had those silly conversations. I was very excited to have those special moments again but this time it is right next to you. I have waited for so long just to feel your warm embrace and to be with you even for just a week.
It was a week that we’ll never forget. We had so much laughter that we made the best memories together. Memories that we can share to our grandchildren and even to their grandchildren . A week that nobody can take from us. It was the turning point of my life. Realizing that I want to spend my whole life being with you. To the point that I just don’t want to let go.
Time has come when all that laughter are turning into dust, I was about to leave you. After a week of sleepless nights and wonderful morning together, we need to face again the reality. The reality that is keeping us apart. Facing the fact that maybe one day the odds may never want to see us together.
Our love is made up of trust and constant communication. Never holding back on each other. Having those moments, just to say good morning and just falling asleep during those nights we talk and laughed. I wish we can be together right now.. Maybe, someday we will. All I wish for is that we can still feel this way even if things had change.
Life will never tell us what will happen tomorrow, so I always remind myself how we fell in love and how we made it, against all odds.
“When you see a female dressed in a manner that is unacceptable Islamically, do not for a moment think that she is lower than you spiritually. If you do that, you are lower than her. Believe me, that is the teaching of your religion. She might have a link with her creator that you do not know about. She might have a heart that is tons better than yours. She might have one weakness that is outward, and you have 50 weaknesses that are hidden.” — Mufti Ismail Menk
And also same goes on everything in this life, don’t look down on others, don’t judge someone because their sin differently than you it will be better if we give advice to others softly and we also fix every our action because you know? It’s not about to be better than anyone but rather to be a better person than we were yesterday to be a better muslim .:))
Question : Salam. I never thought I’d ever go through a heart break. I always thought it wasn’t for me but secretly I’ve liked this brother for a loong time now. I found out that he likes someone else and wants to marry her, who’s my best friend. I’m so shy to tell anyone, thinking they would simply tell me to just get over it. But it hurts :/and my self esteem just took a huge blow. I really went ahead of myself nd let those feelings take over. I didn’t think it’d be like this. I just want to cry 😦 Help
answer : Waalaykom Assalaam.
I was discussing something similar to this recently with my mentor/one of the kindest and most awesome people I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing.
And so he told me a story. He had been engaged and in love to the woman of his dreams for two years; they were talking about getting married and having children. One day, she broke up with him. He didn’t tell me why, but the expression on his face as he was recalling the event was enough to make me understand how devastated he was. He then looked at me and said, “I never thought I would get over it. I wondered why God would do something like this to me. But Subhan Allah, six months later, the best thing that could have ever happened, happened.”
His wife then joined us and told me how they met—how they had been at an event and someone asked her what she thought of him—how she had said he was unattractive and weird—how then she decided to give him a chance—and then how they got married two months later in a mosque with a couple dozen people, because, despite being well-off, they wanted to start their journey together with modesty.
He told me that sometimes, despite how much you want certain things to happen, they won’t happen. They just won’t. And right when you think that all hope is gone, God will send you a sign and assure you that everything will be okay. Masha Allah. He’s been happily married for over 12 years and with four of the craziest and most adorable kids.
Few things hurt as much as loving someone who loves someone else. You can almost feel it tear away at you. But you have to get up, and you have to keep going. You have to have faith in the only One who is All-Knowing and Wise. Because God is the best of planners, and Insha Allah He will send you the best person for you when the time is right.
Please, don’t look at it as if there is something wrong with you. A relationship is based off of two people and how well they work together. This may mean that you would not have worked well as a unit, despite both of you being magnificent people. He didn’t have feelings for your friend because youweren’t good enough, he had them because he thought she would be better with him.
It’s okay to cry and have a date night with every girl’s best friends, Ben and Jerry. No one said life was easy, and no one said you would just be able to “get over” a heartbreak. However, try not to resent your friend; she deserves to be happy too. Just take it one day at a time. And Insha Allah, in due time, you’ll find someone just for you 🙂
now you mention it, well what a great answer i got from thegreaterjihad but wait wait…
i mean it’s not me who asked a question i just copy it here because i like the answer hehe :3
- ketika seseorang terlalu sering tertawa, bahkan dalam hal yang tidak masuk akal sekalipun, kemungkinan besar, dibaliknya, ia sedangmerasa sangat sedih
- ketika seseorang terlalu banyak tidur atau bahkan sulit tidur, kemungkinan besar, ia sedang merasa kesepian
- ketika seseorang berbicara terlalu sedikit, atau berbicara terlalu cepat, kemungkinan besar, ia sedang merahasiakan sesuatu
- ketika seseorang tidak bisa menangis, kemungkinan besar ia seorang yang lemah
- ketika seseorang makan terlalu banyak atau terlalu sedikit, kemungkinan besar ia sedang banyak tekanan
- ketika seseorang menangis untuk hal hal kecil, kemungkinan besar ia memiliki hati yang lembut
- ketika seseorang tampak terlalu sibuk dengan kegiatannya, kemungkinan besar ia sedang butuh ayahnya
- ketika seseorang tidak peduli dengan lingkungannya, kemungkinan besar ia sedang butuh ibunya
- ketika seseorang terlalu sering berkata kasar, kemungkinan besar, ia sedang membenci dirinya sendiri
- ketika seseorang menanyakan kabarmu meskipun ia sedang sibuk, kemungkinan besar, ia sedang mencintaimu
It was their anniversary, and Aisha was waiting for her husband Bilal to show up.
Things had changed since their marriage, the once cute couple couldn’t-live-without each-other had turned bitter. Fighting over every little things, both didn’t like the way things had changed.
Aisha was waiting to see if Bilal remembered it was their anniversary! Just as the door bell rang she ran to find her husband wet and smiling with a bunch of flowers in his hand. The two started re-living the old days. Making up for fights, then was the plan for the dinner and it was raining outside! It was perfect.
But the moment paused when the phone in the bedroom rang. Aisha went to pick it up and it was a man. “Hello ma’am I’m calling from the police station. Is this Mr Bilal’s number?”
“Yes it is!”
“I’m sorry ma’am; but there was an accident and a man died. We got this number from his wallet; we need you to come and identify his body.”
Aisha’s heart sank!! She was shocked!
“But my husband is here with me?”
“Sorry ma’am, but the incident took place at 2 pm, when he was boarding the train.”
Aisha was about to lose her conscience.
How could this happen?!
She had heard about the soul of the person coming to meet a loved one before it leaves!
She ran into the other room. He was not there. It was true! He had left her for good!!
Oh God she would have died for another chance to mend every little fight! She rolled on the floor in pain. She lost her chance! Forever!
Suddenly there was a noise from the bathroom, the door opened and Bilal came out and said “Darling, I forgot to tell you my wallet got stolen today”.
LIFE MIGHT NOT GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE. SO NEVER WASTE A MOMENT WHEN YOU CAN STILL MAKE UP FOR YOUR WRONGS!!!
No one is promised tomorrow. Fix your mistakes before it is too late and you would only wish you got back one minute. SubhanAllah, this is a great reminder!
And this applies not only to your spouse but also to your parents, sisters, brothers and your friends. Ask for forgiveness before it is too late. On The Day of Judgement Allah (swt) may forgive but His creatures may not. Fix your relationships with those around you inshaAllah, before it’s too late dear Muslims
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s – Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did last year.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.